WHY USE CARE-FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES?As a landlord, your most common concerns are the tenants and your property. We agree. Care-Free Property Management will monitor your property to be sure it is being maintained properly and take all steps to insure rental payments are collected and disbursed in a timely manner. Your rental is a valuable investment so it is in your best interest to hire a professional company. We will handle the headaches of managing for you, allowing you to enjoy the rewards of owning investment properties. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES RENTS COLLECTED AND DISBURSED
- All rents, deposits and late fees are collected
- Mail check to you
- Deposit into checking or saving account
- Occupied rentals: 10% of rental amount per month.
- Unoccupied: $25.00 per month until Tenant secured and/or repairs completed.
- Mortgage payments
- Property taxes
- Property insurance
- Maintenance expenses
- Any other bills requested by owner
- Monthly income and expense statements
- Year end statements for & 1099’s
- Maintenance problems resolved & emergency services on call 24/7.
- We work with many contractors, all of whom are licensed & insured.
- With your approval, we schedule repairs and ensure the work is done in a timely manner. For repairs in excess of $200, bids are taken and owner to deposit amount of bid into our account to be paid to contractor upon completion.
EVICTION!! That is a word we all hate, but it is an integral part of leasing. Tenant receives the proper notice and court notice. In the event we have to appear in court, you must appear with us. if that is not possible, our attorney appears with us at a cost of $250.
LET'S GET READY TO RENT!! The property must be cleared of your personal items. If you are leaving the appliances, please leave any warranty or operational information. Clean out the attic, basement, and garage. Leave any leftover paint fur future use. Some owners leave curtains, rugs, shelving, outdoor tables, barbeque, etc. Put together keys for house, garbage, and any outbuildings and a "special instruction list" for anything out of the ordinary that the tenants and/or we may need. If your city requires a rental inspection, let's get it done. We will discuss with you the Homestead classification you may have on file with the City Assessor's office. Please leave utilities on until a tenant is secured. Leave us a copy of your homeowner's insurance and proof that your mortgage is not in default.SECURE NEW TENANT
- Put for rent sign at property
- Online ad on our website & free sites
- Interview and confirm all information
- Do walk thru for prospects
- Do pre occupancy checklist
- Take pictures of property
- Collect Security Deposit
- Collect 1st month rent
- Get lease signed
- Put in Realtor MLS if necessary
- Secure tenant PLUS 1/2 month Rent if MLS brings in tenant.
- For Realtors clients that need property management services: You have your tenant and lease already completed, we charge a $125 set up fee and take over from there. All other related items herein apply.
WE WILL PERFORM PERIODIC INSPECTIONS TO MAKE SURE THE PROPERTY IS KEPT IN GOOD CONDITION
Care-Free Property Management
12170 Fort Street
Southgate, MI 48195